Cookies and Cream Chocolate Brownies

Brownies are something I consider myself to be a bit of an expert on. I've been experimenting with different recipes for a long time and this has to be one of my all-time favourites.

Lorraine Pascale's cookery show was addictive viewing for me and I couldn't wait to buy her books afterwards. These brownies seemed a little fiddly at first, but it was surprisingly easy once I got going. They came out perfectly textured and full of fudgey goodness - perfect for a chocoholic like me!

You can find the recipe here and you can buy Lorraine's book here.










Comments

  1. Yummy I'd love some yes please!

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the post :) Hope it's inspired you to get baking?

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Sara x

      P.S. Your blog is lovely!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something for the Weekend: Harewood House Food Festival

TallGirls.co.uk Pop Up Shop

Something for the Weekend: Quarry Bank Mill