Pretty Prints

I've been re-discovering my love of Pinterest recently and it led me to thinking about mixing and matching my prints more. I bought this skirt last summer and I love how the lace border works in conjunction with the busy print on the skirt.

There's something about lace that just makes me think of summer events and this would be the perfect outfit for a garden party. There are lots of gorgeous little details that just make it feel so feminine and fun.


































Top: F&F (similar here)
Skirt: Darling
Clutch bag: Yumi
Shoes: Primark
Sunglasses: F&F

Photos by: Rachel Orritt

Comments

  1. What a lovely skirt! It has so many great details. I'm glad you did several close-ups so that we can all see the print, the lace, the bow. The pattern mixing of the floral print on the clutch with the print of the skirt is perfect! I'm also in love with that navy top. Oh...and in love with the beautiful countryside in the background on that first photo.

    xo Beth - LongLeggy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What an awful lot of compliments all at once :) though I can't take credit for the shots - I had a very talented photographer! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something for the Weekend: Harewood House Food Festival

TallGirls.co.uk Pop Up Shop

Something for the Weekend: Quarry Bank Mill