All Black, Everything

Way back when I was a student, I spent most of my spare time binge watching 'The Hills' and desperately wishing I could move to LA and get a job working with LC and the gang. Then they brought Kelly Cutrone into it and I changed my mind - I wanted to be a tour de force like her.

I've always thought her 'all-black' dress code at fashion week was a stroke of genius. It's smart, yet unobtrusive and it's quick and easy to achieve.

I love this shirt dress from New Look Tall at ASOS. In fact ASOS is doing a stellar job lately of catering for us leggy lovelies.

However, if I'm going to be honest, this is one 'tall' item that falls a little 'short'. In the tall blogging community I'm a bit on the short side at only 5'10" - and this dress only just fits me. But it does fit. Just.

Yay!













































Dress: New Look Tall via ASOS (exact one here)
Tights: F&F
Boots: XTI via ASOS (exact ones here)
Four Leaf Clover Necklace: Orelia
Earrings: borrowed from my mum (sorry mum!)

Comments

  1. I love shirt dresses! This looks great on you. There's nothing wrong with rocking an all black look every now and again! It's classic, clean and so easy to accessorize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that! I know what you mean about length though, you'd think tall retailers would know that if we wanted a dress to be that short we'd just buy a regular one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something for the Weekend: Harewood House Food Festival

TallGirls.co.uk Pop Up Shop

In an English Country Garden