Red, White and Blue

Dress: Joy | Necklace: Joy | Shoes: Dorothy Perkins | Bag: TK Maxx






































Yay for Summer. And hurray for Summer Sales. I bought this dress from Joy for a bargain price (and it's still available online here). I love the scooped back, (scroll down for a pic) it's the perfect dress to keep me cool, yet covered.

Stripes always say 'summer' and 'seaside' to me... so of course I had to buy an anchor necklace to complete the look (also from Joy and available here). I've just booked my summer hols - to Corsica! I can't wait to get back out to the med and enjoy a week by the sea. I've never been before so I'd love to hear any tips you guys have...




































































































Happy sales shopping! xx

Comments

  1. Very good match! You're very beautiful in the striped dress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something for the Weekend: Harewood House Food Festival

Sights and Sounds of Nashville

Pembrokeshire